Brandys Evans, MA, RCC
I am here to help you, or your child, dealing with anxiety, trauma, PTSD, family relationships, parenting, ADHD, learning disabilities, and intimate relationships. In other words, situations that make you feel like you’re overwhelmed and like you’re struggling to cope.
I am passionate about understanding you and your own unique story. My greatest desire is that you feel heard, supported, and understood. Strength comes simply from knowing that you matter, that you are valued, just the way you are. The greatest source of stability for yourself, or your child, is waiting deep down inside of you. I help you connect to that source so you can go forward living the life that you want while having the strength to just be you!
To support you, I combine developmental psychology with the understanding of the nervous system to provide knowledge, healing, and hope. I look forward to working with you!
Work with me
An opportunity to ask questions and identify what you need and how to proceed.
When you need support, a check-in, or a sounding board, I am here for you. My areas of expertise include PTSD, trauma, stress, anxiety, relationships, parenting, and family-related issues.
(Mini) Counselling Session
A shorter session to accommodate the unique needs of children and youth.
My Qualifications Include:
- Registered Clinical Counsellor with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (Registration # 14307)
- A Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology in Developmental and Clinical Studies
- MAPS Therapy Training Part A & B
- Level 1 – Somatic Experiencing
- Level 1 – Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma
- Level 1 – Mindfulness-based Somatic Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Basic Training
- Level I – EMDR Child, Complex Trauma and Dissociation
- Expressive Play Therapy for Complex Trauma
- Parent Child Relationship Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner Certificate
- 23 years of being a Mother
Let's stay in touch!
Sign up here to receive my weekly emails with blogs & other announcements.